Earnings season unofficially kicks off next week and here is a Pre-Earnings Trend Trade Set-up on NFLX using a pairs trade strategy. Pair trading is a strategy that helps reduce overnight risk.
Video: Pre Earnings Pairs Trade NFLX
Want to learn more about how to trade an earning season? Then please join us tomorrow night for a live, interactive webinar:
“Special Earnings Game Plan Interactive Webinar”
Here is a preview of what will be covered:
- An in-depth market review
- Why & how earnings announcements offer a quarterly opportunity you don’t want to miss
- How to plan around an earning season each quarter so you’re not caught napping
- How to avoid the #1 mistake traders make around earnings
- A simple way to know which option strategy to trade around earnings
- How to “Find” Volatility and Use It to Your Advantage with Weekly Options
- The Best Stocks for an Earnings Trade
- A Screening Process to Find the Most Probable Winners
- The Best Trading Tool for Earnings
- A Vital Stock Trading Check List
- Favorite earnings, non-directional, weekly option strategy
- Pre & Post Earnings trend trade strategy
- “Ninja” Earnings Strategy
Trading is 99.99% about price direction and my favorite directional trade set-ups are Breakouts.
Check out how we scan for breakouts and take a look at what we found?
Video: Scanning For Breakout Trades
To learn more about how to identify and catch breakout trades join us this Saturday, October 7th at 12 PM EDT for my Live “PCT Directional Trading Workshop”. Will also be recorded.
This Trading Workshop comes with my complete indicator software package of 6 dynamic trading indicators and at a price you’ll find hard to believe…
Click Image For All Course Details
Here’s a directional trading pattern that has powerful potential for an accelerated move. We call this pattern a Volatility Compression Squeeze.
Video: Volatility Compression Squeeze Pattern ~ WDC
Want to learn more about directional chart patterns?
Then join us Tomorrow Night at 7 PM EDT for an Encore Live and Interactive Webinar on…
“5 Winning High Probability Chart Patterns & How to Trade Them”
Trading comes down to price direction and risk management and if you don’t know how to manage risk your trading is an accident waiting to happen.
Here’s a trade example on a long option set-up on LMT and the hedge defense used.
Video LMT: Opportunistic Hedge Trading Management
Want to learn more on how to trade and hedge using Option Selling Strategies and an All New Cycle Reversal Tool?
Then join me this Saturday, September 23rd at 11 AM EDT for a Live Trading Workshop on:
Selling Options for Income, Profits & Opportunistic Hedge Trading Management
Click link below for all course details…
The trading process I follow is all about finding, high winning probability, directional trade set-ups and then constructing the trade using options for defined risk and leverage.
Check out this video on GOOGL & the trading process:
- Trade set-up pattern
- Option strategies used
Video: GOOGL Short Trade Set-up Using Calls & Puts
Want to learn more about a trading plan that uses Options for Profits & Hedge Trading Management? Then register for my free webinar tomorrow night, September 19th at 7 PM EDT.
“Selling Options for Income, Profits & Opportunistic Hedging, Interactive Webinar”