Are you ready to take your trading to the next level? Do you want to manage your trading risk better? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then futures day trading with E-minis could be a good fit for you.
The futures market can be confusing; there are a lot of moving parts. In fact, even a lot of experienced futures traders are missing some of the lowest hanging fruit to be found in the various futures markets. This is because each market has unique points and requirements. I put together this Futures Trading Made Simple eBook to demystify futures trading for my members.
This is a no nonsense beginner’s guide of commonly used terms, procedures, and investment information about futures day trading.
Who is this eBook for
- Anyone that is curious about the financial benefits of day trading E-Mini futures
- Investors already active in the stock market looking for new areas to diversify
- Futures traders who want to an insider’s guide to the various futures markets
In Make Money Trading Futures & E-Minis you will learn:
- Exactly what E-mini futures day trading is
- The most popular (and easiest) futures markets
- The nuts and bolts you need to get started trading futures
- Required entry and ongoing minimums for each futures market
- A summary of each of the Markets – S&P, NASDAQ, DOW, Russell, DAX, and FESX with volume, volatility, price per point per contract, and underlying security
Here, is a sneak peek of exactly what you will find in your free copy of Make Money Trading Futures & E-Minis:
E-Mini S&P & E-Mini NASDAX 100 Advantages
- Relatively Small Trade Size. The E-Mini S&P (ES) Contract is 1/5th the size of the regular S&P Contract. This means that a 1 point move in the market is equal to $50 per E-Mini S&P contract instead of $250 per contract for the full sized contract . This is a huge benefit for a small trading account.
- Small Point Move = Limited Risk. An E-Mini NASDAQ 100 (NQ) 1 point move in the market is equal to $20 per E-Mini NASDAQ 100. Each tick equals $5 per contract.
After reading Futures Trading Made Simple, you will find that the relatively small trade size is just one of the many benefits of E-Mini day trading. One benefit to day trading the E-Mini is that the market is highly liquid and completely electronic.
This entire 32-page eBook is yours to download absolutely free for a limited time. You will never be obligated to purchase anything or make any other commitment here.